Tattoos are a trend that has been around for quite some time. As time goes by, they seem to become more and more intricate. Mandala tattoos, watercolor tattoos, you name it. There is such a vast variety to choose from, it might be a bit overwhelming. First of all, you really need to think about what you want to tattoo on your body. After all, it is going to be there forever! Tattooists usually advise that when you come up with an idea you should wait 1 year. If, after the year passes, you still want to get the same thing, then you should definitely do it. The second thing you need to consider is where on your body you want the tattoo. Today, we are going to show you 80 examples of the ultimate “It” girl must-have – thigh tattoos for women!
Thigh tattoos for women – the ultimate “It” girl must-have
What are the most popular thigh tattoos for women?
- Roses – naturally roses are always a go-to when it comes to tattoos. They are a symbol of beauty and femininity. Moreover, they are probably the most popular flower out there. On the thighs, they look amazing and act as a natural accessory to your overall style.
- Flowers – all kinds of flowers are also very popular. Orchids, poppies, peonies, you can never go wrong with a beautiful flower.
- Mandalas – whether it would be flowers or animals, mandala tattoos are a widespread phenomenon. Which is why, naturally, they are one of the most popular choices for a thigh tattoo.
- Skulls – for the rebel inside. If you are looking for a bit more of a shock value, then skulls are your thing. They look scary, but add a few roses to them and they have this haunting, yet beautiful effect.
- Animals – of all kinds, really. Lions, wolfs, birds, owls, etc. Different animals usually represent different things, so pick carefully and research well. If you have a pet, you can also tattoo them on your thigh.
- Landscapes – for the nature lovers. Because your thigh provides your tattooist with more canvas, landscapes of all kinds are a perfect fit. If you love nature, or have a favorite spot, which brings lots of great memories, don’t be afraid to tattoo it on your body. Every time you look at it, it will definitely make you smile.
Cute T-Rex thigh tattoo
What are the benefits of thigh tattoos?
If you are working in an office environment and tattoos are frowned upon, then a thigh tattoo is perfect for you. Thigh tattoos can usually go all the way up to the hip, so a longer skirt can easily hide them. On the other hand, if you are looking to grab someone’s attention, a nice skirt, which shows even a small fraction of your tattoo will definitely be effective. If, however you want your beautiful thigh tattoo on full display, then some gym or denim shorts are just what you need to show it off. To sum up, don’t be afraid to take a risk and get a thigh tattoo. If you feel like hiding it, you can easily do so. If, however, you want to show everyone how cool you are, then, by all means, go right ahead and show off what you got.
Beautiful floral thigh tattoo
Gorgeous accessory to you overall style
Breathtaking colored jellyfish
Save the bees and become one with nature
This watercolor fox is absolutely stunning, I am in love
Her mind is a galaxy
Scary reaper for an awesome tattoo idea
Lotus mandala flower is one of the most sought after tattoos
Absolutely breathtaking watercolor flamingo
Simple, yet beautiful and classy
Roses in a geometrical design
Dementors hovering over Hogwarts – Harry Potter inspired thigh tattoo
Lion thigh tattoo
Rose thigh tattoo
Beautiful ferris wheel
Whole leg tattoo with a dark twist
Cute and beautiful watercolor fox
Whole leg tribal tattoo
Back of the thigh is another popular tattoo spot
Flower thigh tattoo
Thigh tattoos for women
Gorgeous watercolor deer
Tattoo ideas for women
Leg tattoos for women – take your tattoos to the next level with this idea
Tattoo designs for women
Thigh tattoos for girls
Thigh tattoo ideas – beautiful and meaningful mandala
Leg tattoo ideas
Leg tattoos for girls
Upper thigh tattoo
Side thigh tattoo
Cute thigh tattoos