Tattoos have been around for a very long time. It seems like this tattoo craze will never slow down. People have been using tattoos for a very long time. They are used to either commemorate a specific event in their lives or to simply add a beautiful accessory to their body. Either way, there are so many tattoo options out there, people often get confused about what is it that they want exactly. According to tattoo artists, people should never rush a tattoo. They say that if you have liked a tattoo design, you should wait a year. If, after a year, you are still very excited about this design, then you can tattoo it on your body. A tattoo lasts a lifetime after all. It is going to be on your body forever. So, take your time. We have gathered 60+ beautiful chest tattoos for women to inspire you.
People usually wonder what is the best place to get a tattoo. So, when you start deciding on where you want to be tattooed consider a few things:
- Do you want the tattoo to be visible? Keep in mind that if you are able to see your tattoo everyday, no matter how much you love it, you will get tired of it.
- Do you want a smaller tattoo, or a bigger one? There are some places on the body which allow for bigger tattoos. Consequently, after you choose the place, you can choose any design that would fit nicely.
- What is the meaning that you want your tattoo to carry? It could be something personal, or just a beautiful accessory.
- Do you want a black and white tattoo or a coloured one? Just because a tattoo doesn’t have colour in it, doesn’t mean it is not interesting and beautiful. There are many examples of intricate and breathtaking black tattoos.
- How much pain are you able to suffer through? I’ll be honest, some places you don’t even feel the needle, while on others the pain could be difficult to bare. Make sure you bring someone with you when you are getting tattooed, to keep your mind off of it.
Look, getting a tattoo is no easy task. First of all, if you are working in an office, or anywhere that visible tattoos are not allowed, consider something small and hidden just for yourself. If, however that is not a problem, choose a tattoo you love and put it anywhere you want. Many people choose their chest for their tattoos. That is very risky, but, thankfully, we live in a time where tattoos are pretty well accepted. So, if you want to show off your tattoo and add a beautiful accessory to your neck, then a chest tattoo might be the best option. So, keep scrolling to find some beautiful examples of chest tattoos for women.
Chest tattoos for women
Even black and white designs can be interesting and beautiful
Nowadays, there seems to be another craze – tattoos between breasts. They are really beautiful. Consequently. they can easily be hidden, if you put on a top that covers more of your skin. Many women opt out for this design and love it. It can be something small and simple and it still has a rather distinctive effect.
Simple, but elegant chest tattoos for women
Chest and neck designs are an interesting combination
Furthermore, just because you have decided to get a chest tattoo, that doesn’t necessarily mean it should be splashed across your whole chest. There are many options for beautiful and elegant smaller designs. What’s more, if you are a bit afraid to have your whole chest tattooed, your shoulders are an option B.
Small bird tattoo
Beautiful and colourful idea
Fun chest tattoo design
Dandelions symbolise life and seizing the moment. Their message is seize the moment otherwise it slips away from you, like dandelion seeds fly away with a stroke of wind.
Beautiful dandelion design
Tribal tattoos are preferred for bigger designs
Elegant roses tattoo
Large art piece on the chest
The rib cage is also a good option if you don’t want a visible tattoo
Pearl necklace tattoo
A rather intricate geometrical design
Stunning chest tattoos for women
Game of Thrones inspired chest tattoo
Guns N’ Roses
Chest tattoos for women full of colour